Trial Tested. Results Driven.
Gregory L. Deans
Gregory L. Deans brings his clients over two decades of experience as a tenacious, creative trial attorney. His reputation and successes have earned the respect of his peers, as he has been recognized by Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers® (2013-2022), D Magazine, and others for his professional achievements.
Deans has tried cases for plaintiffs and defendants in courtrooms and arbitrations both in and out of Texas. For over a decade, he has served as "national counsel" for a large corporation, overseeing its complex litigation docket across the entire United States. He has recovered substantial amounts for plaintiffs and has obtained defense verdicts when his clients faced the possibility of multi-million-dollar judgments.
Deans is routinely called upon to handle "bet the company cases" involving complex issues, largely due to his innate ability to pare down a complicated case so that a judge or jury can understand his clients' story. As a trial lawyer, he tackles cases of all kinds, but usually handles cases involving complex business disputes, construction defects, catastrophic personal injury, negligence, and product liability.
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 1992
- Texas A & M University
- B.A. - 1989
- Honors: Psi Chi Honors Society
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Dallas Bar Association, Member
- Business Disputes & Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Oilfield Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Best Lawyers in Dallas, D Magazine (2019, 2022)
- America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators in North Texas (2018-2019)
- America’s Top Personal Injury Lawyers (2021)
- Texas Super Lawyers by Thomson Reuters (2013-2022)
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Texas by Thomson Reuters (2006-2007)
- Texas, 1992
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
Current Employment Position
- Founding Partner